Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 28, 2010

 

Please be patient with me as I try to master the art of blogging. 

Today is Tuesday and it will be a hot and muggy day.  Moisture coming up from the hurricanes.  Thank goodness for air conditioners.  (Pray that it doesn’t quit working)

Hollis ( my hubby) and I may go into Palm Desert (15 miles) to the Kohls store to do some shopping and get the senior day discount.  He is interested in getting a picture frame that was advertised – hope it is available in this store.  I will just look around and see if there is anything I’m interested in buying.

My daughter, Barbara at Dogmom Diva, has been helping me get started on this blog but what now BARB???  It will be fun to see how and where I can find things to put on this page.

3 comments:

  1. Visiting from your daughter through Java's Meet Me on Monday. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, you need to carry your camera with you when you go places..then you can post pics of interesting or wierd things you see..You can also take pictures of some of your pretty things around the house everyone loves to see collectibles! The more you post, the better and easier it gets!
    love you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is wonderful!

    From one Rosemary to another........can't wait to follow you and get to know you!

    ReplyDelete